Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Family Pictures

You wouldn't think that it would take over 2 years to coordinate and organize a family picture. It seems to be the case in this house. I do have to laugh that there is a pattern that I must be pregnant to make it come to pass. The last family picture was taken when I was 3 months along with Madison. I wasn't really showing and black is a girl's best friend. Being almost 6 months along now, black wasn't going to hide much, so I went for color for the whole family.

Zachary kindly helping his sister look at the camera. Such innocence in those eyes!

Best friends!

the Queens of the house- Mommy and Madison



The boys in the house-Daddy and Zachary


The Sweeney Group, at least until May =)





4 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

What cute pics! Where'd you get them taken? I love that first pic of the kiddos ... I know Zachary's just helping aim heads to the camera ... but to me, it looks like he's about ready to snap her neck :). Sibling love :)!!

Anonymous said...

very cute family photo! I love the one of Zach and Lance the most. See they smiled all on their own!

trumpet girl said...

I love the pics! Did you get a new haircut? It looks great!

TamBaum said...

I love how much Labrum I see in those kids!