Thursday, December 18, 2008

Zachary is 3!

I'm still having a hard time realizing that I have a three year old. I know he isn't heading off to college tomorrow, but time has flown. I am grateful he hasn't lost his cute baby cheeks. Although, he does occassionally wipe off a kiss or two when he's too grown up for Mommy kisses. Lance and I admire how much he observes the world around him. It's fun to carry on a conversation with him now. Only Zachary can get the belly laughs out of Madison. We love you!A very happy birthday boy!
Show me the money! Lollipops or chocolate?



2 comments:

Amber Hooten said...

He is sooo cute! Thanks for the Christmas card. We have been so busy that I don't think I ever sent you one of ours. I am sorry. I am glad to see that you are blogging! Now I can keep up with you. Come visit my blog when you have a moment.

Anonymous said...

I really like cute babies.
Sport Socks