Thursday, February 12, 2009

Disappearing Sock Act

When socks go missing, I no longer blame the dryer. Madison usually chuckles after she has managed to take off her shoes and socks when we are in the car. I completed her laundry yesterday, but her sock drawer was still a little empty. I was amazed when I came across SEVEN socks around her seat in my car today. Maybe it is time to graduate from velcro to shoelaces, especially ones that can be double-knotted. But hearing her chuckles from the back seat are part of our drive everyday and I'm not ready to give it up, yet.

4 comments:

TamBaum said...

Ooh, yea! Glad you found my blog. Now I can stalk you anytime I want.

Varner said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. Your kids are getting so big.

Eric and Amy said...

YEAH...I just found your blog! :) Okay, Austin is the exact same way. Shoes and socks come off the minute we're in the car. UGH! But it is secretly cute :)

Tamera and Matthew Seely said...

I don't put shoes on Anna yet but I do put socks. She has figured out how to takes them off without using her hands. She thinks the funniest thing is getting them to fall off in the grocery store. It makes her laugh. I think she is going to be a tease. Should be fun.