Thursday, February 26, 2009

Only one box of diapers!

I think Zachary has finally figured it out. We are grateful for the encouraging phone calls when he successfully made it to the potty in time. The whole process took about 2 weeks. I think it took us more time to train ourselves to know where the bathrooms were when we were out running errands. It is fun to hear him discuss which underwear to wear each day. The favorites are Lightening McQueen from Cars and Wall-E.

Yeah for more space in the shopping cart and car trunk!

5 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Bravo! I HATE potty training, and I hear training boys is a lot harder. So I'll definitely need some pointers! Way to go Zachary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Zach Man! I am so proud of you! Now you'll have to teach Jesse how to go potty in the potty in a few months...or maybe years. So glad the process is over for you!

trumpet girl said...

Yeah for mom! It is such a relief and feels like getting a pay raise. Way to go Zach!

kim said...

Yeah for all of you! I know you are thrilled to have one less diaper to change!

Ashlee said...

Hey Colette...not sure if you remember me but we were at BYU together our freshman year. Tami and I figured out we both knew you a few months back, but I had never checked out your blog. Anyways, just thought I'd say hi!
Ashlee